Monday, May 23, 2011

IPBR on semi-hiatus

I have had a great time on the blog and have met a lot of wonderful authors, readers, and bloggers.  But due mainly to some “real life” issues going on at this time, I have decided to put the blog on semi-hiatus while Rose looks for a new blog manager to take over for me. Any books in the current FIFO queue will still be reviewed as I get to them and as long as I have access to the blog. If for some reason I lose access, then they will get posted on the sites where I usually cross post: Goodreads, LibraryThing, Amazon, and Smashwords (if applicable). Any other features I have already committed to will also be posted when received.

As for the review pool, I regret not being able to get to those books.  I was actually looking forward to using the new review system. There are definitely some books in there that I am eager to try -- some new-to-me authors and some old favorites.  If you have a book in the review pool that I downloaded, I’ll post a review for it at the sites listed above if/when I get around to reading it (and it will likely get priority over other indie books).  So you might even get an extra review if the new blog manager accepts your book too! 

I will continue to read my favorite indie authors and look for new favorites, and I can always be found on goodreads where I list any new indie finds to my shelves and post reviews occasionally.  Hope to see some of you there!  


If you are a reader reviewer of indie paranormal fiction and would like to consider managing this blog, please contact Rose Pressey at info@indieurbanfantasy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! If your comment does not appear immediately then it was probably caught by the spam filter for some reason and is awaiting moderation.