Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesday! #1 - Sept 7, 2010

Yes, I know I said Tuesday would be Cover Love day but I apparently had a bout of day-of-the-week dyslexia....I meant to do Cover Love on Thursday!  So stay tuned later this week for some cover lovin'  :)

~~~~~

Without further ado, here is IPBR's (Indie Parnormal Book Reviews - so not typing that all the time, lol!) first Teaser Tuesday.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

~~~~~

My Teaser this week is from The Portal Between by Sarah Barnard.

Stay tuned later this week for a review of The Portal Between


Page 89 (per my ereader)

"He'll try again when the boundary is weak." 

"The scaly thing?" Kate had to ask, but she thought she already knew the answer.
~~~~~

Do you have a teaser you'd like to share?  Post it in the comments :)



5 comments:

  1. Now I want to know what the "scaly thing" is. Great teaser! My teaser is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Am I too wicked for you?"

    "You personally will see to my every need and have me downstairs shortly."

    From Indiscreet by Carolyn Jewel - who, incidentally, I'll be interviewing for my blog in September.

    http://authortinafolsom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. E.J - me too! lol! Thanks for stopping by, I enjoyed your teaser. That series is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I think I have a couple of Carolyn Jewel books in my TBR piles. Look forward to the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo what scaly thing? I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If your comment does not appear immediately then it was probably caught by the spam filter for some reason and is awaiting moderation.