Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday! #3 - Sept 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

~~~~~

My Tuesday Teaser this week is from Flaming Dove by Daniel Arenson


Stay tuned later this week for a review of Flaming Dove, a Dark Fantasy of Angels and Demons
 
Page 46
She glared at him, baring her fangs. "I work for no one. I do not serve Heaven and I never will.  Heaven is your domain, Michael.  I'll even give you Earth once I take over Hell.  Hell is mine, and I serve no one..."

~~~~~

Do you have a teaser to share?  PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If your comment does not appear immediately then it was probably caught by the spam filter for some reason and is awaiting moderation.