Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And so we begin....

A brand spankin' new blog and a brand spankin' new blogger!   I'll be learning as I go so bear with me and be gentle :)

This blog will feature honest reviews for readers by readers and will focus on Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy books by independent authors.  As the blog develops and grows, I hope to add additional features such as interviews, giveaways, contests, polls, guest bloggers, indie related topics and more.  If there is something you would like to see this blog focus on drop me a line at mishcara (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know your thoughts or post a comment here. 

I will be developing review request and reviewer guidelines, but until then don't hesitate to drop me a line if you are a PNR/UF indie author who wants a review or a PNR/UF reader and would like to contribute your review to the blog.

And now I should head off and start working on the first review, and who else better to start with than our very own H.P. Mallory!   Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting! If your comment does not appear immediately then it was probably caught by the spam filter for some reason and is awaiting moderation.